Encourage, lift and strengthen one another. For the positive energy spread to one will be felt by us all.
CVLS has extensive resources to help our volunteers get started quickly and develop deeper skills through continued use.
- Guardian ad litem for Adults
- Guardian ad litem for Minors
- Guardianship for Immigrant Families
- Minor Guardianship
- Adult Guardianship
- Legal Server
Welcome to the new age of pro bono. With Legal Server you can:
- Browse for new pro bono opportunities from anywhere with an internet connection.
- View and edit your case notes, track your pro bono hours, and obtain training materials all online with a click of a button.
- Never again be constrained by where your are or what time it is.
If you are not a volunteer and are interested in CVLS and our Legal Server system please register for one of our volunteer orientations. If you are currently a CVLS volunteer and do not have a Legal Server account, please contact Jessica Engle to have one created.
- Click Here to login to Legal Server and start managing your cases today.
- Click here for the form to notify the Court of CVLS' address change for any of your cases.