This presentation will provide a high-level overview of Consular Processing for new immigration practitioners, and will touch on recent trends and developments following the November 2016 election. Topics will include:
- The role of the Department of State in the immigration process
- Non-immigrant visa applications
- Immigrant visa applications
- Waivers and other considerations
- Pitfalls and best practices
- Consular Processing in the Trump Administration and emerging trends
- This seminar is worth 1.00 hours of MCLE credit.
Unable to attend in person? No problem! Click here to watch the live webcast. Registration not required for online viewers.