CVLS has seen a drastic increase in foreclosures concerning a reverse mortgage. We’ve seen cases involving mortgage scams, phony defaults, and a variety of servicing abuses. In this training, Staff Attorney Gabriel Borges and JMLS Law Professor Dennis Smith will review the basics of reverse mortgages, types of loan defaults, loss mitigation options, and potential claims and defenses.
- Reverse Mortgage Powerpoint
- HECM Reverse Mortgage Outline
- Defending a Reverse Mortgage Foreclosure Outline
- Defending a Reverse Mortgage Foreclosure Attachments
- This seminar is worth 1.50 hours of MCLE credit.
- To request MCLE credit for viewing this seminar in its entirety fill out this form.
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at firstname.lastname@example.org.