Recent studies have confirmed that the overwhelming stress that is commonplace in our legal profession disproportionately results in attorneys suffering higher level of depression, anxiety, addiction, and other serious issues at rates much higher than those seen in the general population. Participants in this program will learn:
- The common issues faced by our colleagues;
- The signs and symptoms of those issues; and
- What to do when you identify a colleague in need.
- This seminar is worth 1.0 hours of Professional Responsibility CLE credit - Mental Health and Substance Abuse.
- To request MCLE credit for viewing this seminar in its entirety email Jessica Engle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at email@example.com.