This video is available to CVLS volunteers only. If you are a volunteer with CVLS click here to request your free password.
There have been many changes in the world of mortgage modifications these last few months: some have expired, some have changed, and some are brand-new. Staff Attorney Ian Turnipseed will explain, step-by-step, how a borrower applies for a loan modification and the review process. Ian will also survey the programs that are over and the financial guidelines for the new programs.
- Loan Modification Seminar Outline
- CVLS Financial Package Checklist
- FreddieMac Reference Guide
- Introduction to Hardest Hit Fund
- The One Mod Tool-Kit
- SUN Initiative FAQ
- This seminar is worth 1.50 hours of General MCLE credit.
- To request MCLE credit for viewing this seminar in its entirety fill out this form.
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at email@example.com.