In this seminar, you will learn about the pervasiveness of data from sources such as smartphones, tablets, social media sites, and “Internet of Things” devices and how these sources are impacting the practice of law. You will also learn strategies on how to leverage collected data sets to connect digital breadcrumbs in a manner that drives the case narrative. This seminar will include an interactive presentation that will demonstrate preserving the contents of an iPhone and a social media account.
- Allied Concrete vs. Lester
- MCC Jen Brennan Article
- NYP Duty of Technological Competence
- Sedona Conference Primer on Social Media
- This seminar is worth 1.00 hours of General MCLE credit.
- To request MCLE credit for viewing this seminar in its entirety fill out this form.
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at email@example.com.