Effective July 1, 2017, Illinois will join the majority of states in adopting the "income shares" model for calculating child support. This CLE will go through the major changes to the law and take participants through a sample hypothetical to understand the law's application.
- Child Support Obligation Template
- Child Support Obligation Scenario 1
- Child Support Obligation Scenario 2
- Olga Allen Bio
- Stephanie Tang Bio
- Full Text of SB0069 - Illinois General Assembly
- This seminar is worth 0.75 hours of General MCLE credit.
- To request MCLE credit for viewing this seminar in its entirety fill out this form.
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at firstname.lastname@example.org.