Lisa Parsons, Supervising Attorney at The Legal Council for Health Justice, will provide an overview of trauma informed and motivational interviewing for attorneys, how to employ these techniques and how the approach might benefit pro bono clients and cases.
Lisa Parsons runs the SSI Homeless Outreach Project at The Legal Council for Health justice where she and her team conduct outreach on the streets, in shelters, and among behavioral health providers to assist individuals who are homeless, with co-occurring substance addiction and mental health diagnoses, to apply for Social Security disability benefits and connect them to healthcare, housing and supportive services.
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Handout
- Identifying Polyvictimization
- Using Motivational Interviewing Techniques in SMART Recovery
- American Academy of Pediatrics Handout
- This seminar is worth 1.00 hours of General MCLE credit.
- To request MCLE credit for viewing this seminar in its entirety fill out this form.
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at email@example.com.