This presentation will provide a high-level overview of Consular Processing for new immigration practitioners, and will touch on recent trends and developments following the November 2016 election. Topics will include:
- The role of the Department of State in the immigration process
- Non-immigrant visa applications
- Immigrant visa applications
- Waivers and other considerations
- Pitfalls and best practices
- Consular Processing in the Trump Administration and emerging trends
- This seminar is worth 1.00 hours of general CLE credit.
- To request MCLE credit for viewing this seminar in its entirety fill out this form.
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at email@example.com.